Friday 13 September 2013

hi guys :( my cousin poppy has recently told me i have been accused of hacking wowbluespark. guys, I DONT HACK! how can i? im at my uncles party and he only said i can use his laptop to update my blog! 1) why would i hack one of my close friends? 2) hacking is for low life people 3) i NEVER hack anyone innocent! 4) i dont even know how to hack -_- and 5!) i never have hacked anyone,never will, i have my own account i dont want anything else! ok my cousin DID say i have quit! ITS TRUE I HAVE! GUYS I KNOW ITS FRIDAY THE 13TH BAD LUCK DAY AND ITS BAD LUCK FOR ALL MY FANS:( anyway if u see anyone on my account,its probably my cousin... BLUEEYESGIRLXX OR WOWBLUESPARK if your reading this i would NEVER hack you! u was my only TRUE,CLOSE friend i had since watermelon started to hate me!:'( i hope u can believe me and find ut the real hacker:( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.