Sunday 6 October 2013


hey guys! i will be starting a new competition! its called...


...... so the competition is bascally, each week (every Saturday) i chose 1 moviestar who has helped me,made me smile,been nice,and is just awesome to others ! and if they are moviestar of the week, they will have a pic of the profile on my blog with the username,and a explanation of what they did to get moviestar of the week!:) along with some sorta description ;p and IF ur moviestar of the week,u get a atuo! lool ;) do you think U have what it takes to become moviestar of the week? 


how to enter: find me on uk moviestarplanet, write on my wall 'i would like to participate in moviestar of the week' or message me saying 'hi,i would like to enter moviestar of the week please' 

rules: must be a GOOD moviestar, e.g helping other level, helping me level and earn sc,making me laugh,talking to me,NOT being mean to anyone,and just having a good time!:) ANYONE CAN ENTER!! WE DONT HAVE TO BE FRIENDS IF U WANNA PARTICIPATE FOR MOVIESTAR OF THE WEEK!:) good luck!;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.