Friday 29 November 2013

hey guys,so,i hope u like the display of my blog :) its officially 21 days til my birthday and 26 days till Christmas! yay :) btw my new blog banner took me 2 hours to make because my laptop was crashing like every. . . 5 mins o.o if u cant read the names then here they are first person is owen189 , me, !!!watermelon2002!!! , marafi123 , nuray1 ....... so yeah:P) btw they are in order (y). so um yeah....

UPDATES?!
1)ok,so have u seen my new music vid (in one of my recent blog posts) on my msp playlist? well if u havnt check it out!;)
2) my new movie series snt going so well,so i might delete it
3) if u dont want me to delete it then part 3 must get 30 views *-*
4) i lag........alot.................
5) idk what else to write. . . 
6) i know!
7) team jesslings rock!!!!!!!!!!!! *_* ~jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.