Saturday 24 August 2013

hey imvu/msp people!i realized iv been posting more stuff to do with IMVU than msp,so here are some more msp posts for my fans and friends!:) ...........................
OMG...just look at my famebar >>

its been like that for 3 weeks! :( no-ones helping me with my fame on msp,they have all just stopped. and yet i help people all the time? oh btw heres my sc and diamonds because some of u dont believe when i say how many i have >>>>>V        so there.now please stop asing for 
                      stuff?....ok anyway i just wanted to say I AM jess81985,and jess81985 on imvu. heres my screen on jess81985 when i log in on msp;
if u ask for wishies or stuff ur blocked btw.anyway and heres my screen on IMVU;


ok, see, me :) okaii,jess out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.