Tuesday 3 September 2013

boosh ok so hears a little bit of ellie goulding u can play whilst ur reading this posts, btw is called burn by ellie goulding xD ok..so my first day at school in year 8 was alright,funny,friend Reunion time and so on.. :) ok so wanna know my lessons? (i bet ur thinking BORING!) but anyway just if ur interested here we go. so this is MONDAYS lessons. im doing them in order so yeah. English,Music,break,pe,science,form,lunch,maths, TUESDAYS LESSONS: D+T,D+T again,break,art & design,science,form,lunch,english. WEDNESDAYS LESSONS: geography,english,break,PE,french,form,lunch,history. THURSDAYS LESSONS: maths,geography,break,science,history,form,lunch,IT. FRIDAYS LESSONS: drama,PDE,break,re,french,form,lunch,maths :) so hope u enjoyed my boring lessons -.- omg and btw i got told now im in year 8 every bit of science homework do goes towards my GCSE because my teacher said we sit a test in year 9 for our GCSE :o NOOO :(. ok anyway, my day was alright today,but OMG I FREAKED, no literally but in my head i did ;) in my English class i found out i had my enemy in it :( plus she sits n my table -,- awkward much? aha soooo....how did ur day go? P.S I HOPE UR DAY GOES WELL IF U GO BACK TO SCHOOL TOMOZ OR THURSDAY OR FRIDAY ECT... hope u enjoyed this boring update about school -,- OMG I WROTE A WHOLE FRIKING PARAGRAPH  ABOUT SCHOOL D: lol jess out ;)~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.