Monday 2 September 2013

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM GONNA BE YEAR 8 TODAY D:  but the good thing is the new year 7 have gotta be in at 8:45 when the new year 8 dont have to be in til 9:45! HAHA xD.. naw  now i feel mean :( .......OH WELL :D ok just want to congratulate myself on my moviestarplanet - wrecking ball video for being on msp utube lol ^-^ PLEASE LOVE AND  SHARE i really put so much effort and sweat into it -,- (its was boiling hot so i was n a crop top and shorts sweating kinda :s EW I KNOW RIGHT :o ok so i REALLY want thia video on msp utube to become no#1 :) ok so here the vid is on msp!:)                                        














ok and here is a pic of my friend,i guess its like a shout out but oh well! shes going into year 8 tomoz im going into year 8 today! god help us -.- haha btw we dont know each other in real,just msp friends:) btw u can actually click these photos not like hate other few posts,but yeah..u can click these!

ok so off to school at 8:50 for me!:) im meeting my friend becky then we r meeting up W/ some others :) see ya! be SURE to let me know how ur first day went into a new year or new school on msp on chat and i will post the chats onto my blog if u want!:) im gonna be telling u about my day when i get back from school,i'll tell u about my new time table (new lessons) and what my teachers are like! :) jess out!~ 

2 comments:

  1. btw the post is supposed to be on 3 of september but i think i clicked the us blogspot instead of uk so yeah :@ but im FROM THE UK -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,Tysm for putting meon your blog hunni (y) #ot looking forward to school tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.