Wednesday 4 September 2013

so u know i said i was gonna post summut about msp tonight? i never thought is would be this :'( listen to the song ...please? ok well basically zainab (watermelon2002 and her backup !!!watermelon2002!!!) started to give me hate on my wall.FOR NO REASON:( then she went on her brothers account and well.if u look on my                     wall u will see:'( the reason i put the capricorn sign is because that my star sign,idk why but i felt like it ): i have mied emotions,1 min i hate someone,next i dont,im just crying in real because of ZAINAB :'( she has my phone number cuz we used to be *bezzies* but yeah...:( 1. she said i need to get REAL friends. 2.she said im to old for the game (im only 12) and she said a bunch of other stuff, then knowing me,i freak out and update my status loads:(...THEN BOOM! someone called bethany writes on my wall 'maybe go take a bath' ?:( I DO!!!! I HAD ONE HALF A HOUR AGO FOR UR INFO! then she said other stuff:( iv just blocked them all:( thats me out i guess?:( 
sade face v.v                                    

... :( look here are some pics of what ppl wrote on my wall :(

well i gotta go:( mum said need to go bed been as its
8:57 according to my phone :/ (probably wrong)
but on my laptop it says 21:03 so its probably past
10. bye?:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.